Skip to main content

Make Memories and Traditions



Finally watched Avengers End Game! Andrew and I have watched every Marvel movie together since he was 4. He went and saw End Game with friends! I told him tonight that I probably won’t ever watch it without him. So, he watched it with me tonight and carried on the tradition!
I honestly would of never of watched one Marvel movie on my own if it wasn’t for him! But, tonight, after watching them all with my son, I cried over every major character that died in End Game! I know to some it seems dumb, but when you create memories with your child, it’s sad when it comes to an end. After 10 years of watching Marvel movies with my son, you cry about the end, but you treasure the memories forever!
Everyone has their own memories with their kids! Many won’t agree with watching Marvel movies! But, Andrew loved them and I loved them with him. Be in the moment and create memories whenever you can!
What touched my heart the most was when they did a dedication to Stan Lee at the end of the movie tonight and Andrew couldn’t watch it! He had to leave the room! Not only did Andrew love Stan Lee, but Stan died on Andrew’s 14th Birthday! 11/12/2018! So, his heart still hurts, but I always tell him that there is a reason for everything! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Btw, I knew Paul Rudd, Ant-Man, saved the day! 








Comments